- Toronto, Canada
- Detroit, MI
- Rabat, Morocco
- Quebec, Canada
Do you enjoy working in a creative fast-growing entrepreneurial environment? With indie you´ll never walk alone! We place high value on our teams and pursue excellence for our employees and customers!
indie is empowering the Autotech revolution with next generation automotive semiconductors and software platforms. We focus on edge sensors spanning multiple modalities including LiDAR, radar, ultrasound and vision for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles, connected car, user experience and electrification applications.
indie is seeking a motivated Audit Associate to join our Internal Audit team in evaluating the accuracy and integrity of financial records and compliance with the relevant SOX 404 regulations. No prior work experience is required. You will collaborate closely with senior staff and managers within Internal Audit to learn the process of performing and documenting high-quality financial and IT audits. This entry-level role presents a special chance for professional advancement in internal audit, accounting, and finance fields and is also open to those looking to make a career change and explore internal audit as a professional career.
- Collects all documentation necessary for reporting and audits.
- Documents all sample testing procedures within the Auditboard tool
- Facilitates updates to financial risks, controls, and control attributes within AuditBoard
- Plan and complete assigned testing and related documentation in a timely manner
- Assist with the documentation supporting any related audit findings and recommended improvements.
These are the skills and know how an ideal candidate would bring. We understand that nobody is perfect! After all, your new job should challenge you and you should have the possibilities to grow.
• Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task, and problem-solve in a team environment
• Professional, dependable, trustworthy, cooperative attitude
• Exceptional analytical and research skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and accounting software programs
• Ability to travel 10-20% within the US and internationally
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• Master’s degree or other relevant advanced degree, preferred
• CPA or CISA licensure, or in the process of obtaining an active license preferred
• Fluency in English is required, French or Mandarin a plus
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
indie Semiconductor and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.