- Toronto, Canada
- Detroit, MI
- Rabat, Morocco
- Quebec, Canada
Do you enjoy working in a creative fast-growing entrepreneurial environment? With indie you´ll never walk alone! We place high value on our teams and pursue excellence for our employees and customers!
indie is empowering the Autotech revolution with next generation automotive semiconductors and software platforms. We focus on edge sensors spanning multiple modalities including LiDAR, radar, ultrasound and vision for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles, connected car, user experience and electrification applications.
Our managers are leaders, with effective business acumen, who deliver high-quality audits covering operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance-related audits. As an IT Audit Manager, you will be responsible for leading the planning, execution, and documentation of audit testing our worldwide operations. If you thrive in a highly visible, cross-functional, collaborative role and want to work to build a world-class compliance program – please read on.
• Will oversee the work of audit staff, contract auditors, and audit interns.
• Evaluate and test IT systems and financial records to verify accuracy and consistency
• Review and finalize testing results performed by audit staff
• Supervise, mentor, and train audit staff and audit interns
• Draft and present findings and recommended corrective action plans to management
• Consult with management on internal control changes to identify and leverage best practices
• Serve as a liaison between the Company’s business owners and external auditors (KPMG).
• Lead quarterly SOX certification in Auditboard GRC tool
• Preparation of related Audit Committee and Board of Director updates
• Formal presentation of annual SOX 404 training to worldwide business and IT process owners
These are the skills and know how an ideal candidate would bring. We understand that nobody is perfect! After all, your new job should challenge you and you should have the possibilities to grow.
• Experience with ITGC Testing, SOX Compliance, and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
• Experience with Netsuite or Auditboard is highly preferred
• Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task, and problem-solve in a team environment
• Professional, dependable, trustworthy, cooperative attitude
• Exceptional analytical and research skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and accounting software programs
• Ability to travel 10-20% within the US and internationally
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
• 6+ years of audit experience for a global company
• 2+ years of people leadership experience
• Master’s degree or other relevant advanced degree, preferred
• CPA or CISA licensure, or in the process of obtaining an active license preferred
• Fluency in English is required, French or Mandarin a plus
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
indie Semiconductor and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.