- Berlin, Germany
- Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
Do you enjoy working in a creative fast-growing entrepreneurial environment? With indie you´ll never walk alone! We place high value on our teams and pursue excellence for our employees and customers!
indie is empowering the Autotech revolution with next generation automotive semiconductors and software platforms. We focus on edge sensors spanning multiple modalities including LiDAR, radar, ultrasound and vision for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles, connected car, user experience and electrification applications.
- Development and design of integrated high frequency circuits in the field of radar technology
- Especially the development and design of circuits operating at the following ranges: 24 GHz, 60 GHz, and 120 GHz
These are the skills and know how an ideal candidate would bring. We understand that nobody is perfect! After all, your new job should challenge you and you should have the possibilities to grow.
- Engineering Master’s degree in an electronic or microelectronic field or equivalent qualification in a related subject, e.g. other forms of engineering with 2+ years of industrial experience designing RF/mmWave ICs required
- PhD would be an advantage
- Extensive theoretical and practical knowledge in the design of integrated circuits in silicon-based technologies, especially for RF integrated circuits at frequencies above 10 GHz
- Strong experiences with design simulation, layout design, and verification tools such as Cadence, TexEDA and ADS
- Knowledge of fundamentals in semiconductor technologies and fabrication processes is required.
What we Offer:
- Full-time job with long-term prospects
- Work independently in an international, modern company
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech innovative company
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere
- Flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
indie Semiconductor and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.