- Toronto, Canada
- San Jose, CA
Do you enjoy working in a creative fast-growing entrepreneurial environment? With indie you´ll never walk alone! We place high value on our teams and pursue excellence for our employees and customers!
indie is empowering the Autotech revolution with next generation automotive semiconductors and software platforms. We focus on edge sensors spanning multiple modalities including LiDAR, radar, ultrasound and vision for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles, connected car, user experience and electrification applications.
The Vision business unit is responsible for creating power-efficient System-on-a-Chip (SoC) ASIC devices for the automotive market.
- Block and chip-level verification using the industry standard UVM methodology
- Verification plan and methodology
- Test bench infrastructure development
- Creation of random and constrained random test cases
- Specification and collection of functional & code coverage
- Support FPGA emulation team with test case debug
- Interaction with the post-silicon validation team for ASIC bring-up and characterization
These are the skills and know how an ideal candidate would bring. We understand that nobody is perfect! After all, your new job should challenge you and you should have the possibilities to grow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of complete lifecycle experience with multiple ASICs
- Progressive hands-on experience building UVM test benches and test sequences
- Solid understanding of SoC protocols such as AMBA, DDR memory, MIPI, I2C, SPI, UART etc.
- Solid understanding of random and constrained random testing using UVM methodology
- Proactive approach to design debug and problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated, progressive hands-on experience with industry standard verification tools, specifications, protocols, and Verification IP is a basic requirement of this position. Familiarity with power intent verification (UPF), design prototyping on FPGAs, and emulation systems such as HAPS & Zebu are especially attractive.
indie Semiconductor and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.