- Toronto, Canada
- Detroit, MI
- Rabat, Morocco
- Quebec, Canada
Do you enjoy working in a creative fast-growing entrepreneurial environment? With indie you´ll never walk alone! We place high value on our teams and pursue excellence for our employees and customers!
indie is empowering the Autotech revolution with next generation automotive semiconductors and software platforms. We focus on edge sensors spanning multiple modalities including LiDAR, radar, ultrasound and vision for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles, connected car, user experience and electrification applications.
indie is seeking a motivated Senior Internal Auditor to contribute essential support to our Internal Audit team in evaluating the accuracy and integrity of financial records and compliance with the relevant SOX 404 regulations. You will mentor and coach junior staff, collaborate closely with senior team members, and consult with various tiers of management to support the execution of high-quality audits. As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for the execution and documentation of audit testing for our worldwide in-scope final reporting location and proposing recommendations for continual improvement. This entry-level role presents a special chance for professional advancement in the internal audit, accounting, and finance fields.
• May oversee the work of entry-level and contract auditors.
• Evaluate and test IT systems and financial records to verify accuracy and consistency
• Review and finalize testing results performed by audit staff
• Mentor and guide junior audit staff and audit interns
• Draft and present findings and recommended corrective action plans to management
• Consult with management on internal control changes to identify and leverage best practices
• Serve as a liaison between the Company’s business owners and external auditors (KPMG).
These are the skills and know how an ideal candidate would bring. We understand that nobody is perfect! After all, your new job should challenge you and you should have the possibilities to grow.
• Experience with ITGC Testing, SOX Compliance, and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
• Experience with Netsuite or Auditboard is highly preferred
• Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task, and problem-solve in a team environment
• Professional, dependable, trustworthy, cooperative attitude
• Exceptional analytical and research skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and accounting software programs
• Ability to travel 10-20% within the US and internationally
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
• 4+ years of audit experience for a global company
• 1+ years of people leadership experience
• Master’s degree or other relevant advanced degree, preferred
• CPA or CISA licensure, or in the process of obtaining an active license preferred
• Fluency in English is required, French or Mandarin a plus
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
indie Semiconductor and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.